There will be a meeting of Great Ayton Parish Council in The Friend’s Meeting House on Tuesday 3rd January 2017 at 7.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following.
J A McLuckie, Clerk to the Council
2. Declaration of Interest in items on the Agenda
3. Members of the Public invited to address the Council
4. To confirm the minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 6th December 2016
5. Police Business
5.1. To receive the Police Report.
6. Council Services Report
To receive the Council Services report and information; decide any necessary actions.
7. Planning Report
To receive and comment on the Planning Applications, and receive other planning notifications per the Planning Report.
8. Correspondence and Information Report
To receive Correspondence and Information received since the last Meeting and decide upon necessary actions.
9. Clerk’s Report
To receive the Clerk’s Report and decide any necessary actions.
10. Accounts Report
To receive and approve items on the Accounts Report.
11. Councillors’ Reports
To receive Councillors’ comments and reports.
12. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
13. To consider passing a resolution excluding the press and public from the meeting under Section 100A(4) of the Local Government Act 1972 as defined in Paragraph 1 – 15 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act.
The next Parish Council Meeting will take place on Tuesday 7 February 2017 in the Children’s Room at the Friends Meeting House.